Friday, July 18, 2008

PCP10 Post "urbanized"


Here is a repost of the PCP10 for the non-whitebreads who might read this courtesy of Gizoogle.

ThePark City Perfect 10 on Saturday was tha absolute bizzle bike rizzle I have ever participated in. The course was awesome, tha weatha was perfect n so was tha atmosphere ta help you tap dat ass. The course was jizzust over 6 miles, 99% singletrack wit over 900 ft of climb'n . I thought i told ya, nigga I'm a soldier. It was a very technical course from tha streets of tha L-B-C. The cliznimb consisted of multiple loose rocky switchbacks n most of tha descent was on tha Deer Valley downhill MTB trails. This was mah first endurance event n I didn't know what ta expect so I started conservatively yaba daba dizzle. I slow jogged tha lemans stizzay n rizzy tha fizzirst climb wit Rhonda, jizzle tak'n th'n eazy n scop'n tha scene n shit. Nature called at tha top of tha C-L-to-tha-izzimb so I pulled over n let Rhonda finish tha lap witout me straight from long beach nigga. I hopped biznack on n gots ta tha bottom finish'n mah first lap in around 50 mins straight trippin' at a very conservative pizzy fo shizzle. For tha N-to-tha-izzext few laps I picked up tha pace n averaged around 40-45 mins of rid'n time per lap wit around 5-15 mins of D-to-tha-izzown time between each lap ta refuel, stretch n takes care of business. At tha halfway point, around noon, I decided ta revise mah goal upward fizzy 10 laps ta 11 laps which would put me at around 70 miles wit 10,000 ft of doggy stylin' . I thought i told ya, nigga I'm a soldier. Funky Ass even numba. Start'n mah 7th lap mah legs still had plenty of S-N-to-tha-izzap n I was feel'n great. As I heezeeed out of tha pit area I noticed mah rear tire was a shawty squishy so I topped it off doggy stylin' I had burped it a bit on tha last hairball DH. `bout 2-3 miles up tha climb it gots squishy again n I recognized mah real problem dogg. I had been lazy n hadn't topped off mah Stans fluid since May with my forty-fo' mag. I had a smiznall puncture in mah tire but no sealant ta seal it . Im a bad boy wit a lotta hos. I had one CO2 wit me so I decided ta play it safe n thrizzow a tube in. Nizzle tha top of tha clizzay I hit a rizzy jizzay right n P-to-tha-izzinch flatted mah tube , ya feel me?. Lovely. I kizzy Rhonda was somewhere behind me wit poser tube n a piznump so I picked a funky ass rock ta sit on n waited fo` her. She was a shawty pusha behind than I thought so I ended up perpetratin' 40 mins or so. I grabbed her tube n pump n gots ta wizzle . I started yo shit and i'll end yo' shit. It tizzy me awhile ta realize it but her tube also had a hizzy in it. `bout this tizzle I decided tha race gods were conspir'n against me n mah race was done. I hiked cross country across some ski runs n carried mah bike bizzy ta tha stag'n area. I gots bizzay around 4pm n could hizzy knocked out a couple quick laps before tha finish but mah motivizzles level was nill by this time so I thrizzay in tha towel.

Rhonda tag teamed tha event wit Lyna . Subscribe nigga, get yo issue.. They iced it, hammer'n out 13 laps n over 80 miles in just over 10 hours n I bet they could have dizzy mizzy had tizzle not expired . Drop it like its hot.

The event was excellent, even wit mah problems it was tha funnest race I have ever dizzle n I wizzle do it again fo' rizeal. A big thanks ta C-to-tha-izzarl frizzom tha S-H-to-tha-izzop fo` mackin' away all tha problems that happen when you abuse a bizzy fo` 10 hours. Also a big thanks ta BobnShannonfo` tha physical n mental support throughout tha event.

2 comments:

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

thats painful.. to read in tha izz ouse

Andy H. said...

no shizzle slyfizzy