Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tour de Lower Park City

The season of big rides is upon us. Yesterday Lucy joined Rhonda and I for this jem:


5:45 saddle time and just over 52 miles, 99% singletrack. Glenwild, Flying Dog, various Round Valley trails, Prospector loop and back. It's unfair to the rest of the world that this stuff is a 20 minute drive away. I was planning to take today off but Ken wanted to ride so who was I to turn him down:



Lower DV is ready to go. Deer Crest, Spin Cycle, Snow top, Solamare etc all in mint condition.

3 comments:

KanyonKris said...

You guys are animals. That looks like a fantastic ride. I gotta get up there next week.

Blackdog said...

Geez. That looks like much more fun than the 40 miles I did on the road today. Erich said Flying Dog was cool. I will have to get up there next weekend.

IamMatt said...

Ok. Make me jealous. I keep hearing things about these trails.. Maybe tomorrow.