Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Honoring the Holiday

Holiday weekends are never holidays for me. What I think happens is that mentally I think to myself "self, you have an extra day to get things done so lets go crazy". This weekend I leveled the yard around the backyard patio I installed earlier this year, I converted my cross wheelset to Stans tubeless, got in two nice road rides, hit two BBQ's/parties and finally did this to my front side yard.

Prior to this weekend the tree was there but nothing else. I ran out of steam at 8pm last night so tonight I need to plant the plants, run drip lines and clean up the mulch but I think it turned out really nice.

1 comment:

JZ said...

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it, but I am a witness to Andy's hard working ways. I don't understand it, but I can't deny it.