Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Corner Canyon

I met up with Drew and Joel for a little spin around corner canyon today. We were planning on doing the Round Valley race later in the day so we kept things pretty chill and I got to explore some newer trails I hadn't ridden before. Brock's Point will be sweet once it's broken in, the new part of lower Jacobs Ladder is well done. The freeride DH trail that everybody raves about was nice I suppose but it just wasn't my cup of tea. I'm guessing the low bar, high saddle race geometry on my hardtail didn't help matters but I would have had more fun descending ghost or Clark's. The trails were all in perfect condition and the rain held off giving us an excellent 2.5 hrs in the saddle.


1 comment:

KanyonKris said...

Nice route. I'll have to try that soon.