Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rico's direct weather line

I wonder if Rico will let us have a nice warm dry Cross race this year? Just once for a change of pace maybe? I want to be able to stick around to watch the "A's" once or twice but my skinny ass gets too cold waiting around for 4 hours in the rain.

Saturday: Rain likely before noon, then snow. Snow level 7800 feet lowering to 4300 feet in the afternoon . High near 38. East wind around 14 mph becoming southwest. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

8 comments:

Team Rico said...

well OK maybe just one day of sun at wheeler for the spectators...

StupidBike said...

the team tent may be up there. The frame arrived yesterday. SO you can stay dry underneath it.

Andy H. said...

Sweet! Now we just need to get a team propane heater (along with a team bouncer to keep the riffraff out)

StupidBike said...

the actual tent part hasn't arrived, hopefully it will today. I have a nice little tent propane heater.

Andy H. said...

I was kidding about the heater, even I'm not that big of a puss...usually :)

Anonymous said...

Uhhhhh, if we're going there, I think we should have an expresso maker......about 6 foot with a nice smile and abs!

StupidBike said...

I'm 5'11" and my abs are strong, coffee stained smile though, sorry...

Anonymous said...

Sold to the highest bidder! Er, only bidder.