Monday, April 21, 2008

Break from the Cold

I took advantage of the short break in this years never ending winter to get some saddle time. Road bike Thursday, was out past my bedtime on shoreline friday night and had some friends show me around the Draper shoreline trail during the hurricane/dust storm on saturday. It was the first time I have ridden the Draper trail system and I was very impressed with the little bit that I saw. I was expecting it to be like shoreline behind the U only singletrack but it was much more similar to the lower Deer Valley trails up in PC. I can see myself spending a lot more time down there. Sundays return to winter was nice for a day of rest and getting some house projects done.

1 comment:

IamMatt said...

I have often heard other people say the same about the trail system there. Id like to get out and see some of it my self, hopefully soon.